Bus Operator Jobs and Other Careers Available With Huskey
Current Positions Open
Are you looking for a fulfilling career in the transportation or tourism industry? Maybe you’re looking for a stable job that’s still lots of fun? We have the perfect jobs for you. Browse our current open positions below to see if any interest you or contact us to learn more about careers within Huskey Trailways. We are always looking for bright, passionate individuals who have knowledge and skills in the industry. These skills will continue to help us grow as a company and become one of the best charter bus agencies in the country. Are you ready to take on that challenge? If so, apply today!
1.Bus Detailer / Cleaner – Part-Time
- Detailers are responsible for cleaning the inside/ outside of buses, as well as cleaning the main office, bathrooms, taking out trash, and property maintenance. Candidates must be able to work outside year-round.
- Please contact us about further requirements and/or qualifications.
- Training is available if you have no prior experience!
2.Diesel Mechanic – Full Time with Benefits
- The normal hours of shop operation are 7:00 a.m to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You would be expected to work these hours.
- Occasional overtime is required, as well as the possibility of rare weekend hours during our busy season.
- Benefits include health insurance (company pays half), $10,000 life insurance policy, Simple IRA retirement plan (company matches up to 3%) and supplemental benefits through Colonial Life.
- Pay will be determined at the time of interview and offer of employment and is based on previous experience and knowledge of the industry. Periodic reviews are done to evaluate the pay scale.
3. Motorcoach Operator
- The objective of this job is to operate a motorcoach bus in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- Perform pre-trip inspections and daily safety and maintenance checks
- Clean the bus as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure the bus is safely and securely stored
- Advise the shop of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Pick up and deliver passengers as per a set schedule
- Read maps and/or use a GPS system
- Follow a set itinerary, which has been agreed upon by the customer
- Assist passengers in getting on and off the bus
- Assist with storing and securing passenger luggage and personal items in the luggage bay
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Must have Class B CDL with Passenger & Airbrake Endorsement.
Below you will see a form. If you are interested in applying for a job with Huskey Trailways, please fill out this form to the best of your ability and send it to one of our esteemed employees. They will be in contact with you shortly after.
Please submit resume to [email protected]
. If you have any questions or difficulty filling out the form, don’t hesitate to give us a call today