Current Positions Open
1.Bus Detailer / Cleaner – Part-Time
- Please contact us about further requirements and/or qualifications.
- Training available!
2.Diesel Mechanic – Full Time with Benefits
- Normal hours of shop operation are 7:00 a.m to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime is required, as well as the possibility of rare weekend hours during our busy season.
- Benefits include health insurance (company pays half), Simple IRA retirement plan (company match up to 3%) and supplemental benefits through AFLAC.
- Pay will be determined at the time of interview and offer of employment and is based on previous experience and knowledge of the industry. Periodic reviews are done to evaluate the pay scale.
- Motorcoach Operator – Operate a motorcoach bus in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- Perform pre-trip inspections and daily safety and maintenance checks
- Clean the bus as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure the bus is safely and securely stored
- Advise the Shop of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Pick up and deliver passengers as per a set schedule
- Read maps and/or use a GPS system
- Follow a set itinerary, which has been agreed upon by the customer
- Assist passengers in getting on and off the bus
- Assist with storing and securing passenger luggage and personal items in the luggage bay
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Must have Class B CDL with Passenger & Airbrake Endorsement.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.